1. We have never used a pet sitter before. How do your services work?
Your pet is most comfortable in their own home, so we come to your home and make sure your pet is taken care of. I offer daily visits, check ins/potty breaks. Pet sitting is a good alternative to boarding or placing your pet in a kennel. You can have peace of mind knowing your pet and your home will be taken care of while you are away.
2. What does a visit include?
- Clean out water and food dish
- Replenish water and food
- Clean up poop
- Administer medication, if necessary
- Collect mail, newspaper, and outside advertisements
- Light watering of household plants
- Turn on/off lights, open/close blinds for security purposes
- Take your garbage out to the curb
3. How much does each visit cost?
Daily visits: 1 visit = $25, 2 visits = $45, 3 visits = $60
4. Are you licensed, Bonded, and Insured?
5. What kind of pets do you provide services for?
Basically, we will take care of any pet. Dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, farm animals, fish, caged animals, etc.
6. How long have you been a pet sitter? Do you have any References?
Over 20 years. References are available upon request.
7. How long do your visits last?
About 30 to 45 minutes. If more time is needed, or you would like to add
a long walk, for example, that can be arranged.
8. What areas do you services?
20 mile radius from Lake Elsinore.
9. What happens if my pet gets sick?
All clients sign a Veterinary release form just in case something happens.
10. Do you house sit?
Yes, not everyone has pets. We still worry about our home and our plants.
11. Can you provide Boarding services for my pet?
No, I am not a kennel I will be happy to recommend one for you.
12. Are you going to meet my pets prior to starting any services?
Yes. We conduct an Initial Interview before any service is performed. We will meet and get to know you and your pets. We go over all details at this meeting.
13. Can I use your services if I’m still in town?
Sure. We are all busy. We get calls for dog walking, or to just stop by and feed the pet when my client is running late from work. We can take your dog to the dog park, if you’re not feeling good that day. No problem.
14. Do you have advertisements on your vehicle?
This is a big debate. I do not have any advertisements on my vehicle, while we pet sit, I do not like telling everyone that you are away.
15. Is there an additional charge for Holidays?
Yes, there is an additional $15 charge for the following holidays: Easter Sunday, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day.
16. Do you offer discounts?
Yes. 5% off for 3 or more dog walks per week
10% off visits longer than 10 days in a row
10% off for multiple animals (8 or more)
10% off for senior citizens
20% off for referrals
Gift Certificates Available.
Only one discount per household
17. Can we get a quote prior to making a reservation?
Of course. You can refer to my rates, or send a detailed explanation of your specific needs, and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.
18. How do we get started?
Contact us to setup an initial interview. We will go over the details of our services and answer any questions you may have.